- Major edits and formats throughout the package
- No backwards compatibility is ensured
- Builds now occur on GitHub, off of Travis
- Includes package build and check across platforms, test coverage, pkgdown site build
- No need to render locally and push
Extensive unit testing
- Virtually 100 percent coverage
Documentation via bibTeX and
- To allow for significant amount of citations and cross-references
- significant codebase edits for tidying and streamlining in advance of CRAN submission.
Edits is response to CRAN review
- including shortening title, editing description, and updating variable names.
- change reference handling.
- reduce figure size in vignettes to reduce size.
- Standardizing arguments across functions
- For example
taxa in instances where only one value can be input at a time
- Articulated function names
- For example,
sa_from_mass to align with spelled out names across other functions
sa_from_length to align with spelled out names across other functions